Here are some FAQs regarding The Faizal Sayed Television Talk Show that may help you with your enquiry.
1.) MEETING REQUEST
Do note that a written request detailing the reason for requesting a meeting should reach the studios before meetings are agreed upon. Be sure to email your meeting request to PublicRelations@FaizalSayed.com
2.) MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
Do refrain from sending the show any marketing, bulk email or promotional information that we did not request. This information will be discarded unless you or your company is an advertiser with us. To contact our Advertising department if you wish to be an Advertiser you may email PublicRelations@FaizalSayed.com
3.) REQUEST TO BE ON THE SHOW
To be a guest on the show one needs to supply the producers with a comprehensive written proposal with your story and why you should be considered to have your story told. Episodes are chosen every 30 days. If you are not contacted then your proposal has been declined. You may use the email address listed above to send your request.
4.) REQUEST TO BE AN AUDIENCE MEMBER
Reserve a place in the audience. Reservations for a seat in the audience are free and can be made by phone or online. Do not send in multiple requests to be on the show. Wait for a member of the audience department to contact you regarding tickets. You can also make a reservation online. Under “Be in the Audience,” You will be redirected to the appropriate form. Include your name, birthday, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. In the message field, indicate which filming date you wish to place a reservation for. Admission to the show is on a first-come, first-served basis. Even if you get tickets to the show, it is not guaranteed that you will get to see the taping. Get there as early as possible.
If you are trying to get on the show with 10 or more people, you will need to fill out a different form.
The show tapes in Cape Town, South Africa on Tuesdays.
You will need to arrive between 8:00 and 8:15 am and will be done around 1:00 pm.
5.) FAIZAL SAYED FOUNDATION
The Faizal Sayed Foundation is the official social responsibility outreach program of Television Talk Show Host Faizal Sayed and The Faizal Sayed Show. Ensure to consider the following points when contacting the Foundation.
- The Foundation only works on a predetermined number of projects per annum which is determined by the Foundation.
- The Foundation does not attend to individual request but that of organisations or projects managed by the Foundation itself.
- The Foundation may align itself to a charity campaign to further the needs of such campaign.
- Benefactors and Beneficiaries are for the sole discretion of the Foundation.
- If you would like to become a donor and contribute in effecting change then you may email us on PublicRelations@FaizalSayed.com
- If you wish to be a volunteer at The Faizal Sayed Foundation then you may email us on PublicRelations@FaizalSayed.com
- Prospective volunteers are subject to an Application process accompanied by a background check.
Be sure to visit www.Faizalsayed.com for the latest episode updates on The Faizal Sayed Show.
Thank you for contacting The Faizal Sayed Television Show.